Best Loan Apps in Nigeria to Borrow Over 100k. There are tens of loan apps in Nigeria today that function well, providing small-scale loans for customers who need them. However, for a while, people who need loans above the 100k mark found it difficult, as many apps do not offer up to that. If you are one, this article puts your search to an end as I will be discussing the best loan apps that can give more than 100k in Nigeria.
Best Loan Apps in Nigeria to Borrow Over 100k
The tested and trusted applications that can give more than N100,000 instant online loans in Nigeria are:
Carbon (formerly Paylater):
Carbon is a rapid loan service available to you through your mobile phone. Also, they have two major packages available to salary earners only, and another for everyone else. Furthermore, you can use the app to pay other bills including recharge cards and PHCN.
How To Get a Carbon Loan
Follow the steps below to obtain a Carbon loan:
- Register to provide all the details. Name, phone number, email, etc
- Upload your photo before you can access loans. The picture can be taken directly from the App
- Click on the “Request a Loan” button
- Wait for your loan approval. This usually takes only a few minutes
- After loan approval, you accept the offer and provide your card details. Usually, the duration of the loan ranges from 30 days to 12 months.
Branch is an app that offers you a loan with no collateral. In reality, all you need to do is to register by providing your personal details. After registration, you can borrow as low as N1,000 or as high as N200,000 with considerable interest.
How Do I Get A Loan From Branch?
Follow the steps below:
Borrowing money from Branch is very easy and can be done within 20 minutes, or even less! You can follow the steps below to get access to a loan.
- Download the Branch Loan app from Google Play Store (there was no Branch Loan app for iOS users at the time this post was published)
- Create an account and fill out a simple form. Ensure that you provide your accurate details to avoid unnecessary delays in receiving your loan
- Find out the amount of money you’re eligible to receive a loan and apply
- Receive the money in your bank account in not more than 24 hours
This app makes it easier for individuals looking for quick cash to gain access. Furthermore, it focuses on employees with a stable income and is affiliated with different credit bureaus in Nigeria. This is because they make use of an algorithm to determine your creditworthiness before approving loans.
How to access Aella Credit
Follow the steps below:
- Download the Aella Credit app – it is available on the Apple App Store or the Google Play store.
- Create your account. It’s a straightforward form (They won’t ask for your kidneys or anything)
- Update your profile (Again, no kidney requests)
- Check your eligibility. This is where you’ll know if they approve you for a loan. This is also where you get to find out how much they have approved you for.
- Apply for the loan. (Just because you’ve been approved for a certain amount doesn’t mean you have to borrow all of it, especially if you don’t need it.
- Only borrow what you need! Remember, loans aren’t free money. You will need to pay back. And even though they aren’t asking for your kidney during the process, don’t put yourself when you must sell to pay back. Just teasing. But seriously though, take only what you need)
- Receive the funds in your bank account!
Quick, easy, and stress-free like its name KiaKia, which means fast in Yoruba. This loan app offers you up to N200,000 with varying interest rates depending on the nature of the loan. Also, the term is within 7 to 30 days.
How to Apply for KiaKia Loan
Follow the steps below to apply for a KiaKia loan:
- Visit the website and create an account with your accurate details
- Start an application chat on the site
- Upload a valid means of identification
- Enter your desired loan amount
- Choose the loan duration
- Upload a screenshot of your last 3 salary or business income alerts
- Accept the loan terms and conditions if your application is approved
- Authenticate your bank account
- Lastly, get credited
Although not very popular, xCredit is one of the top loan apps in Nigeria that has put together a good loan package for customers. Currently, they offer a minimum loan of N2,000 and a maximum of N500,000. Also, their loan range spans about 5 months and they do not require collateral. However, you are expected to provide your bank account details.
How To Apply For A Loan
Applying for an Xcredit loan is pretty simple. You just need to follow the steps below:
- Create an account
- Apply for a loan
- Receive your loan straight into your bank account
- Build your loan limit each time you repay a loan
PalmPay, a widely recognized platform, operates as an automated lending service aimed at extending credit to underserved Nigerians and those excluded from financial opportunities across Africa. In essence, the PalmPay platform offers loans to individuals requiring financial assistance.
Via its app, you can get instant loans of more than 100k and an interest rate on a PalmPay loan is between 15% to 30% which varies within that range depending on the amount of loan you obtained and your credit score.
Just like xcredit, 9ja cash is an application that is not well known, but works absolutely well. They allow you to borrow up to a whopping N300,000, for a tenor of 180 days. However, their interest rate could be quite exorbitant as it spans between 1% and 34%.
Honorary mentions include Palmcredit, 9credit, Lend Me, and Sokoloan. However, we did not include them on our list because they offer a maximum loan of 100K at the time of this writing. Although things could change in the future, they do not exactly fit into the requirements of this article. However, they are reliable and can be trusted to use.
To make a thorough and informed decision before deciding on a loan app, make use of this loan comparison platform that allows you to weigh the pros and cons of the different app offers within minutes. This ensures that as much as possible, you’re only going for the offer that works best for you.