Five Best Kobe Bryant Sneakers To Cop For The NBA Finals. Kobe Bryant made it to the NBA Finals seven times throughout his illustrious career. Overall, he ended up winning five times while losing just twice. Ultimately, Kobe is seen as one of the best competitors in the history of the NBA. Moreover, he has quite the sneaker legacy. From Adidas to Nike, Kobe has blessed us with some really cool offerings over the years. That said, we are counting down five Kobe sneakers you need to cop to ball out during this year’s NBA Finals.
Five Best Kobe Bryant Sneakers To Cop For The NBA Finals
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Nike Kobe 5 Protro “Chaos Alternate”
When it comes to Kobe signatures, the Nike Kobe 5 is definitely one of the best. Throughout the years, we have seen quite a few Protro colorways. One of them is this “Chaos” alternate model that truly pops. The shoe has gorgeous lime green highlights, while the upper is purple, black, and grey. Although these colors seem as though they wouldn’t mesh, they actually work out perfectly. You simply cannot go wrong here. This is Unique among Five Best Kobe Bryant Sneakers To Cop For The NBA Finals. BUY HERE.
Nike Kobe 4 Protro “Carpe Diem”
For those who do not know “Carpe Diem” means seize the day. Overall, this is something that Kobe Bryant did whenever he was on the court. Consequently, Nike created a colorway named after the Latin phrase. As you can see, this amazing colorway has an upper covered in silver and grey. Furthermore, we get gold and purple on the back as well as the Nike swoosh, which brings the Los Angeles Lakers colors into the theme.
Nike Kobe Bryant 5 Protro “Bruce Lee”
Bruce Lee was an inspiration to Kobe Bryant, so it should come as no surprise that Nike honored him with a color scheme of the Kobe 5 Protro. This shoe is known for having a black-and-yellow aesthetic. Furthermore, it even has three yellow scratches on it up near the toe box. This is a key reference to Lee, and it ultimately brings the theme together. To this day, this remains one of the best Protro’s across all of Kobe’s signature silhouettes.
Nike Kobe 4 “NBA Finals MVP Away”
The “NBA Finals MVP Away” color scheme is one that brings forth a ton of nostalgia. Overall, this sneaker is made unique by its black patent leather upper. Subsequently, we get some purple on the midsole and the inner lining. Lastly, gold is found on the Nike swoosh as well as the writing on the toe box and cuff. Altogether, these elements create an iconic Kobe Bryant signature that Lakers fans remember fondly. This is Most Favourited Among Five Best Kobe Bryant Sneakers To Cop For The NBA Finals. BUY HERE.
Nike Zoom Kobe Bryant 5 “Dark Knight”
Lastly on this list, we have a very special Kobe sneaker. This is the Nike Zoom Kobe 5 in the “Dark Knight” color scheme. As you can see, the vast majority of this shoe is black. However, the bright blue overlays really steal the show here. They create a vibrant color scheme that is very easy to love. If you want to make a statement, then this is the shoe for you. Editor’s Pick Between All Five Best Kobe Bryant Sneakers To Cop For The NBA Finals. BUY HERE.
These are just a few of the many great Kobe Bryant sneakers that are available. No matter which shoe you choose, you can be sure that you are getting a high-quality and performance-driven basketball shoe. Thanks For Checking Five Best Kobe Bryant Sneakers To Cop For The NBA Finals.
Here is some information about Kobe Bryant sneakers:
- Nike Kobe Bryant sneakers are a line of basketball shoes designed for the legendary NBA player Kobe Bryant. The shoes are known for their high-performance features, including lightweight construction, responsive cushioning, and excellent support.
- The first Kobe Bryant sneaker was released in 2003. The shoe was a success, and Nike has since released over 20 different models of Kobe Bryant sneakers.
- Kobe Bryant sneakers are popular among basketball players of all levels. The shoes are also popular among sneaker collectors, and some models have become highly sought-after and valuable.
- In 2020, Nike released a new line of Kobe Bryant sneakers called the “Protro” series. The Protro series features updated versions of some of Kobe’s most popular sneakers, including the Kobe 4, Kobe 5, and Kobe 6.
- Kobe Bryant sneakers are a great choice for basketball players who want a high-performance shoe that will help them perform their best on the court. The shoes are also a great choice for sneaker collectors who are looking for a piece of Kobe Bryant’s legacy.
Let us know which of these Kobe Bryant sneakers are your favorite, in the comments section below. Five Best Kobe Bryant Sneakers To Cop For The NBA Finals.