Lithuanian Government Scholarships For Short-Term Studies 2023/2024. The Lithuanian Government Scholarships 2023–2024 invites students from all over the world who meet the necessary qualifications and who wish to pursue short-term study in courses for which they are qualify. The scholarship will cover the costs of one or two semesters at a university in Lithuania.
15 students will get financial assistance from the Lithuanian scholarship, including a monthly allowance, full tuition, and other benefits.
In order to be eligible for the Lithuanian Government Short-Term Scholarships 2022, applicants must fulfill the requirements listed below:
- The candidate has to receive an official approval of acceptance (Conditional Agreement) from the Lithuanian higher education institution.
- The candidate has to be a student, lecturer or researcher (researchers in linguistics or philology only) of higher education and research institution of all countries of the world (except Russian citizens).
- The candidate has to have good knowledge of Lithuanian, English or other language required to study in the chosen study programme.
- Priority will be given to applicants who study or teach at Lithuanian science centers; formally or informally study Lithuanian language, history andnculture as a subject at the home institution.
- Successful applicants will receive a
monthly scholarship of approx. 630 EUR.
- Tuition fee will be covered.
- Any other fees such as a student union fee, a library membership.
- Travel and accommodation costs
- Completed application form
- The Conditional Agreement for studies.
- One recommendation letter.
- Certificate of proficiency in Lithuanian or English language
- Letter of motivation.
How to Apply
Before the application deadline, interested candidates must submit an online application for the Lithuanian Government Scholarships 2022.
To submit documents, use the online application system.