Open Capital Career Program as a Project Leader for African Graduates 2023. Open Capital currently invites applications from highly motivated and talented candidates for Open Capital Career Program as a Project Leader. These programs are available for graduates from African countries who are seeking to achieve broad, ambitious growth goals, and leverage our strong international brand in the impact investing and frontier market space.
Open Capital have built a platform to drive change through African markets and are seeking exceptional team members to join us in a 2-year minimum career-track role based in Nairobi, Kampala, Accra, Abidjan, Lusaka, or Lagos.
Company/Organisation(s): Open Capital
Internship Location: Nairobi, Kampala, Accra, Abidjan, Lusaka, or Lagos.
Internship Duration: 2-year minimum career-track
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: African Countries
Open Capital Career Program as a Project Leader | What to Expect
As a Project Leader you will support multiple live projects simultaneously across a range of high-growth industries and client types. Project Leaders work closely with our clients to develop business & industry strategies, structure capital raises, and address difficult operational challenges.
During this time, you will work closely with senior management to lead multiple client projects while managing & mentoring our junior team.
Location: Location: Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire; Dakar, Senegal; Accra, Ghana; Lagos, Nigeria; Nairobi, Kenya; Kampala, Uganda, Lusaka, Zambia
To be eligible for Open Capital Career Program as a Project Leader, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be African
- Applicants must be graduates
- 5-10+ years of proven experience at a top global management consulting firm, investment firm, or experience as an entrepreneur or leader in a high-growth business, with significant responsibility for deliverables and client service;
- Significant experience leading relevant projects, including strong communication skills and analytical abilities;
- Ability to effectively work with clients at all levels and backgrounds;
- Interest in guiding teams and mentoring our analysts & junior team members;
- Demonstrated experience in emerging markets and particularly Africa experience is preferred but not required.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English is required.
- Applicants interested in Abidjan & Dakar locations should be fluent in French and English.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the Open Capital Career Program as a Project Leader, applicant should fill and submit the online application form.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
- West African Research Center Travel Grant 2023 for Scholars and Graduate Students
- 100+ University of Manchester Scholarships for International Students 2023
- University of Nottingham International Postgraduate Students Scholarships 2023