Vodacom Discover Graduate Program: A Career-Changing Opportunity for African Graduates. A Unique Opportunity to Learn, Grow, and Make a Difference.
This is a permanent employment opportunity underpinned by 2 years of skills training programme that is specifically designed for the development of future leaders. The applicants need to have completed at least their under graduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2023. Start date on the programme is 1st February 2024.
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving
Benefits of Vodacom Graduate Program
The Programme offers graduates a full rounded experience of the our business including mentorship and coaching, and on the job training, all whilst earning a full salary and enjoying all the benefits of a full time employee.
At the end of the 2 years you will transition into a destination role within the organization. Following successful completion of your graduate programme, there will opportunities to apply for more stretch assignments locally and internationally outside of your comfort zone to build your expertise and leadership capability.
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation, or permanent resident. However, citizens of DRC, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique, Ethiopia, Egypt and Tanzania are encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering and
- Information Systems/Information Technology
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Vodacom onnopportunities.vodafone.com to apply
Step 1: Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
Step 2: Once you have fulfilled step one, please click on the “Apply Now” button to register and apply.
Step 3: Once you’ve registered and applied, we’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!
For more details, visit Vodacom website on https://www.vodacom.com/discover-graduate-programme.php