Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Program For Nigerian Graduates 2023. Dangote Group’s vision of becoming the leading provider of essential daily needs in Sub-Saharan Africa has seen the company grow rapidly over the years and diversify into different business areas, each with its own distinct business needs.
The Group Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) will ensure that the company has a ready supply of talent pools and skilled manpower with technical know-how to meet the diverse needs of the various businesses.
Our Graduate Trainee Programme is a 12 months’ structured training programme designed to provide young graduates with excellent opportunities to pursue professional career in a world class enterprise with unparalleled opportunities for professional learning, development and progression in a high-tech, multicultural and diverse environment.
Dangote Graduate Trainee Program Benefits
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme Qualification Requirements
- First Degree / HND from reputable University / Polytechnic / equivalent with a minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) or Upper Credit (HND) or equivalent.
- Not more than 28 years of age (fresh graduates), as at the time of applying.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC service.
- Have 0 – 2 years’ experience.
- Exhibit High Personal Integrity, Entrepreneurship, Analytical Thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity, innovation and resilience.
- Passion for the Organisation.