Guinness Nigeria Supply Internship Program for Students 2023. Guinness Nigeria Supply Internship Program for Students is now open for applications from passionate students and recent graduates through the internship programs to provide gainful experience.
Guinness Nigeria Internship Program offer part-time, paid internships for three months to students currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science, Business or Supply Chain.
Company/Organisation(s): Guinness Nigeria
Internship Location: Nigeria
Internship Duration: 3 Months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Students & Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Guinness Nigeria Supply Internship for Students | What to Expect
The Guinness Nigeria Internship Program provides real work experience to undergraduates and recent graduates and an opportunity to explore their interests and build professional capabilities. We also build engagements with the identified institutions across Nigeria which has made us an employer of choice and top of mind to the schools and the students.
You can choose from internships across a wide range of business areas, including Asset Care, Sustainability, Engineering, Product Engineering, Transport and Logistics, Planning and Operations.
To be eligible for Guinness Nigeria Supply Internship Program for Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be 3rd/4th year or final year student – (i.e. going back to school to continue with studies after internship) in a public or accredited private academic institution undertaking a Bachelor’s Degree.
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spread-sheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development.
- Letter from institution indicating you are a student there and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of the internship
- Bank account details (Bank name, Account Number, Branch Code)
- Copy of National Identity Card
- KRA PIN
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for Guinness Nigeria Supply Internship Program for Students should submit application online for this opportunity. The internship is for a fixed period of three months without extension.
Application Deadline: Not Stated